||Learning Targets for Literacy: Grammar & Punctuation (Key Stage 2)
||Suitable for ages 7 - 11.
This practical teacher's resource provides structured lesson plans and linked copymasters, putting the emphasis on direct teaching and clear targets for pupil achievement in every lesson. The material is ideal for interactive whole-class teaching, group and individual work.
This book is a resource for teaching the Literacy Hour. It covers the key requirements for sentence level work (grammar & punctuation). It provides:
* 88 linked copymasters that teach the alphabet, sentences, nouns, verbs, prepositions, conjunctions and direct speech.
* Ongoing and end-of-section assessments.
The complete Learning Targets series includes:
* Spelling - word level knowledge.
* Phonics & Spelling word level knowledge.
* Grammar and Punctuation - sentence level knowledge.
* Reading & Writing - text level knowledge.
* Fiction & Poetry - text level knowledge.
* Non-fiction - text level knowledge.